2020 has shown us all that no one will be able to sit out in nirvana. Today you have a "full chocolate", and tomorrow once - and an allergy to it, or rather, isolation, and lockdown, and business interruption. In times like these, who's on horseback? Correctly! Those who know how to think and act outside the box. And not just act, but make money, you can even wild. It is important to note that “wild” does not mean “huge” or earned on the brink of a foul. "Wild" is about the creativity of the heroes. At the same time, those who earn always remain themselves, help others and change the world for the better.
So, in 2021, we begin with a series of interviews with wildly amazing businessmen, whom you should safely be equal to. Here we go! A fascinating journey awaits you with extraordinary people, literally Cinderellas of the XXI century!
"Wild Money No. 1" is dedicated to the cannabis grower Maxim Uvarov. In Russian realities, he managed to sow 1,500 hectares of land with this plant (industrial hemp) and even received benefits from the state.
Alexander Tsypkin not only received answers to all the expected questions about cannabis, but also found out what he did not even know to ask about. What is the advantage of cannabis for the Department of Defense? What is the difference between a prohibited plant and an ordinary one? Is it difficult to grow industrial hemp? What does the Soviet book have to do with it, and who is doing it at all?
Intrigued? Then watch "Wild Money" on Instagram, on the accounts of Alexander Tsypkin and the "Unprincipled Readings" project.
* The program deals exclusively with industrial hemp varieties containing no more than 0.1% tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Industrial hemp varieties are included in the State Register of Breeding Achievements Allowed for Use in accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 20.07.2007 No. 460 (as amended on 30.10.2010)
Photo: Press Service Archive
- Alexander Tsypkin and Charlotte Gainsbourg: on music, love and betrayal
- New Russians: 6 Russian billionaires who made money on technology
- Billionaires: what the 20 richest women in the world look like from the Forbes 2020 list
- Lipstick money: how to start making money in a crisis?