Archive of press services
Those who do not like to spend their holidays sitting in one place or relaxingly moving from attractions to cafes and vice versa should definitely visit the French Tignes. There is something to do here - you will not be disappointed, and you are unlikely to have time to try everything. Fortunately, the season lasts longer here than in other ski resorts, so it is quite possible to return for the remaining entertainment. Somewhere in the middle of spring.
The French region of Tignes, which is located high in the alpine mountains and together with Val d'Isere, represents a vast ski area called Espace Killy - "Space Killy". Tignes is a relatively young resort, but very progressive. Vacationers are welcome here:
- The ski slopes are of the best quality. Tignes (2100 m) is a "sports city". Everyone who comes to Tignes goes in for sports, because this city was simply created for this. Highly qualified athletes come here to train and take part in international competitions.
- Riding dog exercises. Try tobogganing long distances with your trusted friends. This 100% alpine activity is ideal for those looking to explore all of the mountainous surroundings. Will have something to tell friends after the trip. And the photos are beautiful.
- Snowshoeing. Snowshoes are a special device with which you can comfortably navigate the snow. Thanks to such boots, you will be able to get to the most inaccessible places, which cannot be reached either on foot or on skis. Thus, you will see real Alpine flora and fauna.
- Paragliding. An incredible opportunity to conquer the mountains from above! For fans of especially sharp entertainment, there is a unique opportunity to try paragliding. From the paraglider, you will see the best landscapes worthy of the pictures of Jan Arthus Bertrand.
- Impressive surfing. And for surfing - Pierre and Vakans will offer you everything you need: equipment, beautiful slopes and super-mood.
- Residence Pierre and Vacancy Ecrin des Neiges. The residence is housed in two buildings, built with typical, traditional Savoyard materials: stone and wood. The interior design is also made "antique". This provincial French style, delicious food, wonderful skiing slopes will give you the true art of living the French way. In this residence, everything is also provided for families with children. Approximate rates: studio for 4 people for a week from 21/03/15 from 28/03/15 costs 449 €.
- "Premium Breakfast Fochon". The offer includes breakfast for one week (orange juice, tea, coffee, chocolate, milk, sweet and salted butter, jam, coffee filters, etc.) and the delivery of pastry sweets every morning to the residence apartment (half baguette + croissant or chocolate bun). This proposal is developed in partnership with the renowned French gastronomic - Fauchon.