This spring, YSL's makeup showcases will be crowded - alongside traditional spring collections, an army of eye products will appear on the shelves. YSL Makeup Art Director Lloyd Simons has exceeded the maximum program: new eyeshadow palettes, mono shades, eye primer and mascara will see the light. But first things first.
Succumbing to the fashion for universal means "for all occasions", the brand released Couture Variation. The ten-color palette will appear in two ranges: No. 1 Nu and No. 2 Tuxedo - for daytime and evening makeup, respectively.
To the delight of lovers of specifics, one-color Couture Mono will also come out - in 16 shades with different effects: without a single hint of shine, satin and frankly shimmery.
And so that all this splendor does not fade and lasts for centuries until the evening, a special base for Eye Primer was developed.
There are two news related to mascara MascarVolume Effect Faux Cils. The first is the 15th anniversary. The second is to change the formula. Now the composition contains provitamin B 5 and caring oils (argan, safflower, castor and almond). And finally, about the colors: there are seven options to choose from.
MAKEUP TIPS FROM Lloyd Simons
1. The narrow applicator tip in the Couture Variation palette is ideal for eyeliner. The wide edge is convenient for applying shadows all over the eyelid.
2. If you dye your eyelashes in several layers, let the first layer dry. Usually, while you are applying mascara to the second eye, the first is already ready for further manipulation.
3. Apply mascara from root to tip using pressure in a zigzag motion to achieve perfect separation. It is better to paint the lower eyelashes and eyelashes in the corners of the eyes with the tip of the brush. It takes more time, but this is the only way to get the desired result.
4. Volupté Tint-In-Oil Lip Balm is a completely new product. It will appear in eight shades, ranging from pale pink to gold. You should not be afraid of the latter - all the colors of the oil are translucent. All balms contain five caring oils.
5. Do not mix Volupté Tint-In-Oil with lipstick - the new lip coating is too runny. If you want a little shine on top of your lipstick, go for a regular gloss.