I don't think I will open America to you if I tell you that the key person in the life of many men is mom. Johnny Depp is no exception. His mother Betty Sue Palmer is exactly the prism through which the actor looks at the world. He depends on her and feeds energetically, through her he looks at all his women.
The image of Betty in John's psyche lives in two guises: mom is “the most caring” and mom is a “crushing moralist” who makes him strive for records. Both "moms" are pragmatic and emotionally cold. He always chooses the same rational and cool women. He likes earth signs like Capricorns. Based on the aforementioned image of a mother, Depp's relationships with women can exist in two formats:
- A woman, in the likeness of a mother "the most caring", gives protection, covers the rear, cares, is silent, does not show off and promotes safety.
- A woman, in the likeness of a “crushing moralist” mother, loads with responsibilities, a sense of duty and guilt, tries to control, subjugate and break, reads morality, teaches life, makes her strive for inaccessible records, introduces exoticism and action, but instead of protection and care she openly uses her a man.
From Depp's map, it can be assumed that Vanessa, as a prototype of a loving woman-mother, was the real initiator of leaving - she wanted new horizons and fire, and with Johnny she got bored (off the screen he is an unpretentious and very simple person).
After a fairly happy civil marriage began to pour in, Johnny, in a fit of depression, unconsciously switched to female moralists, and in the depths of his psyche a request for a person of low status developed.
As you might guess, the woman-moralist, the “mother” that crushes, is Amber Heard. The girl is charming, but completely selfish, her only motivation in this life is money and her own comfort. This hedonism was read so vividly that the whole Johnny family became the enemy of the new wife.
Summing up the relationship between Heard and Depp, we can say that three factors converged against this union at once:
- Mom's opinion. In the case of Depp, there is nowhere without her.
- "Opinion" of Depp's natal chart. According to it, he should not officially marry, especially with a "non-Capricorn", otherwise the equilibrium forces in nature begin to destroy the couple.
- Johnny's own head and common sense, who began to return to the stable female image of a caring "mom" and lose interest in the "moralistic mom".
In open databases, there is no time of birth for Amber, so it is difficult to draw unambiguous conclusions about her, but from the date of birth (cosmogram) it is clear that:
- Amber is an obvious provocateur who, having achieved his goal, loves to present himself as a victim.
- Amber knows how to distort the truth (the square of Mercury-Neptune speaks about this);
Well, and to close all the questions, I must inform you that it is obvious from Johnny Depp's card that it is not in his rules to raise a hand against women.
About the expert:
Pavel Andreev, astrologer and astropsychologist, financial consultant, teacher at the School of Astrology at the "Laboratory of Life", specialist in mathematical forecasting methods.
He specializes in finance astrology, recruiting, and fate correction. In the Laboratory of Life, he conducts individual consultations, practical exercises and master classes in all sections of astrology.
Photo: Getty Images
- Astropsychologist: Fyodor Bondarchuk should not marry Paulina Andreeva
- Johnny Depp's marriage to Amber Heard may be invalidated
- Vanessa Paradis: "It's sad when someone else fails to love you"