Ingredients (for 6 persons):
For the filling:
150 g potatoes, a
sprig of rosemary, 35 g Parmesan cheese, 150 g ricotta, 1 protein, 1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 liter of beef broth,
For the dough:
250 g flour, 3 eggs, 1 yolk, salt
- Knead the dough from flour, eggs, yolk and salt, wrap in plastic wrap, place between two deep plates and leave for an hour.
- Boil the potatoes, mash and cool. Chop the rosemary leaves. Grate the Parmesan. Mix everything, salt and pepper.
- Knead the dough again, divide it in two and roll it into 40 x 12 cm layers.
- On one of them, spread the filling with a teaspoon (in portions), retreating about 1.5 cm. Lubricate the edges with protein, cover with a second sheet and cut out about 35 circles with a mold.
- Boil the ravioli in the broth (3-4 minutes) and pour into bowls.