How many times a day and what do you eat yourself?
My norm is 3-4 times a day. That being said, this is a fairly simple menu. Chicken, eggs and fresh vegetables. Of course, at work during the day, these are samples of different types of dishes, including desserts (many desserts!).
Did you have to go on a diet?
Yes, there was such an experience. Dukan's diet. Although I think the best diet is a lot of work at the stove.
How do you feel about GMO foods, fat-free foods, fortified with vitamins - is this a marketing ploy or does it make sense?
At the moment, the Russian market does not offer a large range of such products. Therefore, so far it is only hope.
What products, in your opinion, are undeservedly forgotten?
Such, which we refer to as "offal" (heart, kidney, liver). My opinion is that they are simply unjustifiably deprived of attention.
Who would you like to feed?
Now I am at a stage when I want to answer - my future children.
What would you like to try yourself?
The swallow nest. I want but I can not. This is the very moment when the sight of the dish kills my curiosity about its taste. But I keep trying.
What is your favorite food?
If we take from the recent, then this is Sakhalin shrimp with harissa and crushed celery root.
Sakhalin shrimp with harissa and crushed celery root
Ingredients: 130 g shrimp, 150 g celery root, 30 g spinach, fresh lime, 40 g butter, 20 g cream, 20 g olive oil, 15 g Harissa sauce, salt, pepper, lime zest
- Peel the celery root and cook until soft. Add salt and pepper, butter, cream and crush, leaving small lumps.
- We clean the shrimp from the shell. Mix with charisa, juice and lime zest. Fry in olive oil.
- Spinach stewed in butter, lay on top of crushed celery. Then we spread the shrimp brought to readiness.
- Decorate with lime zest.
- Dinner at Tiffany's: 7 Recipes from Chef Tiffani Thiessen
- Dessert classics: three legendary recipes from Anna Olson
- 5 best recipes from Moscow chefs