- Watermelon - 0.5 kg
- Chanakh cheese - 150 g
- Arugula - 100 g
- Balsamic cream - 10 g
- Sunflower seeds - 20 g
- We take a pound of sweet red watermelon, cut off two whole circles from it, cut off the peel, and cut into triangles in the amount of eight pieces, peel it without damaging the structure of the pulp.
- Then we take Chanakh cheese and cut into approximately the same triangles.
- We spread in layers: watermelon-chanakh-watermelon, and there are four such slides.
- Fill with plenty of arugula, spread on top with strips of balsamic cream, and sprinkle with peeled roasted sunflower seeds.
Enjoy your meal!
Photo: Getty Images, Press Services Archive
- 5 good reasons to include watermelon on your daily menu today
- Watermelon diets: types, benefits and risks
- Miley Cyrus: PR-princess of American show business