Farmed foods seem to be an enduring food trend. Like 5-7 years ago, we go to the market, trying to find there "the freshest and the best." For those who have just started to master the home menu in the "farm style" or have returned to it after a break, Elena Teuvazheva, brand-chef of the healthy food delivery service "Syty Farmer", suggested several recipes. The dishes prepared according to them not only captivate with an appetizing appearance (judge by the photo), but are also useful (see the calorie content of the portions) ─ ideal when healthy lifestyle and PP are not just abbreviations. Getting started?
"Lazy" dumplings with farm cottage cheese and yoghurt mousse (200 grams - 420 kcal)
60 g farm cottage cheese (5% fat)
1 farm chicken egg
30 g wheat flour
- Beat the eggs with a whisk with sugar until the vanilla sugar is completely dissolved. Add cottage cheese, salt, flour, mix everything thoroughly until a homogeneous mass is formed and form balls from the resulting mass. We spread the balls on a surface dusted with flour.
- We boil water and put curd balls in it, cook until they rise to the surface at the maximum power of the stove. When the balls float, we catch them with a slotted spoon, put them in a container, add the vegetable oil and mix gently so that the oil is distributed and the dumplings do not stick together. Cool ready-made lazy dumplings and serve.
Grilled Adyghe cheese salad (150 grams - 130 kcal)
50 g Adyghe cheese
1 tsp. liquid farm honey
- Cut the Adyghe cheese into plates 30-40 mm thick and grill it (you can use a grill pan) until a pronounced grill pattern appears. Remove cheese from heat and refrigerate.
- On a dish in an artistic mess, lay out a salad mix, randomly chopped tomatoes and chilled fried cheese. We make the dressing (squeeze the juice from the lemon and combine all the ingredients) and decorate the salad with it.
Carrot puree soup with fennel (250 grams - 180 kcal)
75 g carrots (peeled)
½ tbsp. water
25 g fennel
breast meat chicken / turkey
- Pour olive oil into a saucepan, heat it up, add chopped garlic, caraway seeds and coriander, fry for 15 seconds (no more). Then add coarsely chopped carrots, onions, celery, fennel. Fry everything for 5 minutes. Add water, cilantro, salt, bring to a boil and cook until vegetables are fully cooked (about 20 minutes). Remove the ready-made soup from the stove, beat with a blender and put on fire. Bring to a boil and cool.
- Cooking meatballs. Wash the cilantro and green onions, dry and remove the roots (if available). We pass poultry fillets, cilantro, green onions and ginger through a meat grinder. Add spices and fish sauce to the finished minced meat, mix until smooth. Form balls from minced meat, boil them in boiling water for 5 minutes after surfacing. Cool and serve along with the puree soup
Dessert with chia seeds and strawberries (200 grams - 250 kcal)
150 g Farmed Greek Yogurt (2% Fat)
50 g Strawberries (or any seasonal berry to taste)
- Combine chia seeds and yogurt in a container, leave for three hours.
- Beat the strawberries in a blender until smooth.
- In a bowl, lay out yogurt with chia in layers, strawberry puree on top. We serve to the table.
"Sated Farmer" is a delivery service for healthy food from farm products. The ideologists and founders are Victoria Mironova and Maria Bondar. All meals are prepared with fresh and organic farm products under the guidance of an experienced brand chef and certified nutritional trainer.
Photo: archives of press services
- 7 restaurants in Moscow with the best autumn menu
- Emotional food: what to change in your head to start losing weight
- What do the signatures of Kate Middleton and Prince William say about their marriage?