A weekend breakfast should be tasty, unusual, but simple to perform. We suggest you fill your apartment with the smell of baked apples and prepare unusual pancakes.
- apples - 2 pcs.
- cottage cheese - 200 g
- cream (20-22%) - 150 ml
- eggs - 3 pcs.
- 3 tbsp Sahara
- zest of half a lemon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- a pinch of soda, salt, vegetable oil.
- Peel apples, grate on a coarse grater. Add lemon zest.
- Break eggs into a bowl. Add cream and beat. Add sugar and stir again.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In the egg-cream mixture, gradually, whisking, add cottage cheese and in portions a mixture of dry ingredients. Then stir in the apples.
- Preheat a large skillet, add oil and spoon out the future pancakes. Fry over medium heat, covered for 2 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Serve with sour cream, jam, honey, slices of various fruits, or simply sprinkle with icing sugar.
Photo: Getty Images
- Delicious asparagus recipes
- "Shadow President": where did Barack Obama disappear (and what is he preparing for)
- Blue-blooded models: how princes and princesses take the catwalks