Spicy baked carrots
Carrots - 600 g
Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp.
Butter - 1 tbsp.
Black pepper (polka dots) - 6 pcs.
Coriander seeds - 1 tsp
Ground cardamom - 1 tsp
Zira - 1 tsp
Sweet paprika - 1 tsp
Cinnamon - ½ tsp
Salt to taste
- Peel the carrots, cut into sticks. Pour boiling water over for 3 minutes, then drain.
- Put vegetable oil, butter, carrots in a baking dish. Send the form to the oven, preheated to 200 degrees, for 15-20 minutes.
- Grind the spices, mix. Sprinkle the mixture over the carrots and bake again for 10 minutes.
Cauliflower baked in cheese
Cauliflower - 1 head of cabbage
Champignons - 1.5 tbsp
Butter - 6 tablespoons
Parmesan cheese (grated) - 2 tablespoons
Bread crumbs - 1 tbsp
Dried oregano - 1 tsp
Dried parsley - 1 tsp
Ground black pepper, salt - to taste
- Cauliflower, disassembled into inflorescences, boil in salted water for 3 minutes. Drain the water. Transfer the cabbage to a baking dish.
- Preheat the oven to 225 degrees. Put 4 tablespoons in a small saucepan. butter and fry the mushrooms for 2 minutes.
- Put the mushrooms on top of the cauliflower.
- Mix bread crumbs, cheese and herbs. Sprinkle the mixture over the cabbage.
- 2 tbsp Divide the butter into small pieces and put on a dish.
- Send to oven for 15 minutes.
Peas with cheese
Green peas (frozen) - 200 g
Parmesan cheese (grated) - 1 handful
Butter - 30 g
White pepper - pinch
Lemon - to taste
- Boil the peas for 5 minutes. Drain the water, but leave a little at the bottom. Throw the peas in a colander.
- Return the peas back to the pan, add oil and simmer for 3-4 minutes. Add pepper and cheese. Fry until the cheese is melted.
Baked pasta with three types of cheese and tomato sauce
Pasta (Shell) - 24 g
Ricotta cheese - 420 g
Mozzarella cheese - 1.5 tbsp
Parmesan cheese (grated) - 1 tbsp.
Walnuts (chopped) - 1 tbsp
Eggs - 2 pcs.
Tomato sauce - 730 g
Fresh parsley - to taste
Salt - ½ tsp
Ground black pepper - a pinch
Nutmeg - pinch
- Boil pasta in salted water until half cooked.
- Beat eggs lightly. Stir in ricotta, 1 tbsp. mozzarella cheese and ¾ tbsp. parmesan. Add walnuts, salt, pepper, nutmeg and parsley.
- Put 1 tbsp on the bottom of the baking dish. tomato sauce.
- Stuff the pasta with the cheese mixture, put in a mold. Put the remaining tomato paste on top of the pasta, sprinkle with the rest of the cheeses and cover.
- Send to bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
Photo: Getty Images
- Surprise him: how to roast steaks correctly - detailed instructions
- Dinner at Tiffany's: 7 Recipes from Chef Tiffani Thiessen
- 9 examples of the most successful combinations of cheese and wine
- 7 best family movies