Ingredients (for 4 persons):
- 4 round zucchini,
- 1-2 tbsp. broth,
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 200 g couscous
- olive oil,
- a handful of parsley leaves
- pepper to taste
Cut the top off each zucchini and carefully remove the pulp.
Season the olive oil with salt and pepper and rub the inside and outside of the zucchini.
Pour the broth over the couscous. When the liquid has evaporated, add a little olive oil, chopped onion, garlic, parsley and finely chopped zucchini core.
Stir the filling, season with salt, pepper and stuff the zucchini with it.
Place them on a baking sheet with a little water and cook in the oven (200 ° C) for 20 minutes.
Photo source: Getty Images
- 7 traditional soups of Russian national cuisine
- This is a meat grinder: we cook tartar and ceviche from beef
- 8 warming cocktails for cold weather
- 5 spices to boost metabolism