In her new book "How to Eat", the founder of the How to Green project and the How to Eat food delivery service Sasha Novikova, together with Oleg Iryshkin, a nutritionist, candidate of medical sciences and sports medicine doctor, collected all the most proven facts about healthy eating and knowledge, with which you no longer need any other sources. This is a tutorial that will teach you how to approach nutrition and how to get the most out of it. Especially for Marie Claire, Sasha has selected 6 recipes that will make your diet more balanced and nutritious.
Quinoa porridge with berries
Optionally, you can add other toppings such as homemade jam, nut butter or maple syrup, and instead of quinoa, use other cereals - buckwheat, spelled, or the same oatmeal.
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Quinoa - 70 g.
Water - 260 ml.
Almond milk - 60 ml.
Fresh blueberries - 20 g.
Fresh strawberries - 20 g.
Fresh raspberries - 20 g.
Almond petals - 15 g.
Peeled pistachios - 5 g.
Jerusalem artichoke syrup to taste
Pistachio crumbs for decoration
Fresh mint for garnish
- Rinse quinoa with water. Transfer to a saucepan, add water, bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium and cook until tender.
- Then drain the water, add milk and syrup to the saucepan. Cook for 3 minutes over low heat.
- Put the prepared porridge on a plate, sprinkle with berries, almond petals, garnish with mint leaves and crushed pistachios.
Salad with beet bulgur and shrimps
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Bulgur - 40 g.
Baked beets - 40 g.
Cucumber - 20 g.
Avocado - 40 g.
Green peas - 15 g.
Radish - 5 g.
Tiger shrimps - 5 pcs. (60 g)
Fresh thyme - 3 g.
Peeled garlic - 1 clove
Lettuce or romano - 30 g.
Boiled green beans - 15 g.
Cherry tomatoes - 50 g.
Avocado oil - 5 ml.
Unrefined olive oil - 10 ml.
A pinch of salt
Black pepper to taste
- Boil bulgur. Make mashed potatoes from baked beets: grind with a blender until smooth with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Add beet puree to boiled bulgur. Cut the cucumbers and radishes into thin slices. Chop the green beans, tomatoes and avocado at random.
- On a plate, put the lettuce or romano chopped with your hands on pieces, sprinkle with bulgur, randomly scatter chopped vegetables, peas, green beans.
- Fry the shrimps in avocado oil with fresh thyme and chopped garlic. Put the finished shrimps on the salad.
Perlotto with spinach and squid
Cooking time: 1 hour
Mini squids - 100 g.
Pearl barley - 60 g.
Batat - 45 g.
Shallots - 15 g.
Vegetable broth - 30 ml.
Peeled garlic - 5 g.
Thyme - 3 g.
Fresh spinach - 20 g.
Parsley - 10 g.
Green onion or sibulet for decoration
Avocado oil for frying
Salt to taste
- Put the pearl barley in a saucepan with boiling water and cook for 45 minutes or until tender. Peel the squid and fry in a pan. Grate the sweet potato, cut the peeled onion into thin strips. Finely chop the parsley and garlic.
- Fry the sweet potato, garlic, thyme and onion in avocado oil. Pour in vegetable broth. Put out a little. Put the pearl barley to the vegetables, mix. Add squid and juice left in the pan where they were fried to the perlotto. Salt.
- Cook perlotto over the fire for 2-3 minutes, at the end add 10 g of spinach, stir and remove from heat.
- Put the remaining 10 g of spinach on a plate, top with perlotto with squid, sprinkle with chopped parsley and green onions.
Shrimp corn soup
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Water - 400 ml.
Coconut milk - 50 ml.
Corn groats (polenta) - 40 g.
Fresh corn - 30 g.
Peeled tiger shrimps - 30 g.
Salt to taste
- Combine water with coconut milk and bring to a boil. Add polenta to the boiling mixture, stirring constantly with a whisk. Cook over low heat for 15–20 minutes. The soup should thicken.
- Place fresh corn in a saucepan with boiling water. Cook for 5-7 minutes. Add boiled corn to the soup, then grind everything with a blender - it is better not in mashed potatoes, but so that pieces of corn grains remain in the soup.
- Season the soup with salt to taste. Boil or fry the shrimps and add to the soup (also read: "Creamy soup in half an hour: 3 delicious recipes").
Broccoli baked with cheese
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Fresh broccoli - 170 g.
Gruyere cheese - 30 g.
Avocado or olive oil - 10 ml.
Freshly ground black pepper - 1 g.
Salt to taste
- Disassemble the broccoli into inflorescences, boil in boiling water for 8 minutes or until cooked, cool.
- As soon as the broccoli has cooled, drain it in a colander, drain the excess water, grease the broccoli with oil, salt and pepper. Place in a baking dish and sprinkle with grated cheese on top.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180 ° C until the cheese is melted.
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Sifted coconut sugar - 150 g.
Brown sugar - 40 g.
Sifted whole grain flour - 250 g.
Almond flour - 60 g.
Berries - 80 g.
Almond milk - 250 ml.
Avocado or other vegetable oil - 150 ml.
Baking powder - 1 tsp. (about 6 g)
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Whisk all dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, and sugar) in a large bowl. Add milk, butter and mix thoroughly again. Add berries and mix again.
- Transfer the dough to muffin tins and bake for 30 minutes (also read: “Chocolate muffins for a sweet evening”).
Photo: archives of press services
- 6 healthy and varied quinoa recipes
- Seafood: 5 original recipes with fish and seafood
- Healthy lifestyle rules to stop following (and why)
- Beauty kings: 5 star male makeup artists everyone is talking about