- Pumpkin - medium or large
- Minced meat - 300 gr.
- Carrots - 2 pieces
- Rice - 100 gr.
- Onion - 1 piece
- Seasonings to taste
- Lightly fry the minced meat with carrots and onions in a pan - this will allow unnecessary moisture to escape. While the minced meat is fried, cut off the top of the pumpkin - this will be our lid, peel the pumpkin of seeds so that the pumpkin inside becomes almost empty.
- After frying, put the filling in a pumpkin "pot", add rice, add ground pepper, any other seasonings to taste, and most importantly: do not forget to salt - the pumpkin absorbs salt and there is a risk that it will remain fresh. Then cover the pumpkin with the lid you made before.
- Put the pumpkin in an oven preheated to 180 degrees, bake for an hour, then reduce the heat to 150 degrees and leave the pumpkin in the oven for another two hours.
Tip: You can take an oblong pumpkin by using the second part of this pumpkin instead of the "lid". For beauty, we recommend adding fresh green peas. Enjoy your meal!
Photo: Getty images
- 5 delicious dishes made with seasonal May vegetables
- Grilling: 4 simple and delicious recipes
- Helping Immunity: 7 Foods High in Zinc
- How to decorate a summer cottage: 5 fashionable styles