Ingredients (for 4 persons)
- eggplant - 2 pcs.
- honey - 2 tbsp. l.
- lemon - 1 pc.
- 3 cloves of garlic
- a piece of ginger (2cm)
- 1 tsp zira
- olive oil
- hot red pepper
- salt to taste
- greens for decoration
- Cut the eggplants into slices, sprinkle with salt and leave for half an hour to remove the bitterness.
- Meanwhile, grate the lemon zest and chop the garlic and ginger.
- Then fry the eggplants in oil and pat dry on a paper towel.
- Fry the garlic in another bowl. Add ginger, spices, honey, lemon juice and zest to it.
- Mix everything and put the eggplant there. After 10 minutes, the vegetable snack is ready.
- Serve garnished with herbs (optional).
Photo: Getty Images
- Solyanka: the history of the dish and the recipe from the chef
- 5 superfoods that are overrated
- To keep warm: cooking grog at home
- There is no cold: how to stop freezing