At the premiere of the film "Okja", the oriental beauty appeared in the form of a Disney princess: a fantastic dress from Michael Cinco Couture we examined in detail in the material "Fashionable Cannes 2017: Aishwarya Rai, Rihanna and other beauties of the evening premieres on May 19". “The image is incredibly feminine and attractive: a luxurious outfit is complemented by stylish and simple styling and discreet makeup,” says Elena Anisimova.
We do makeup
1. The most important condition for such a make-up is a perfectly even skin tone. The Indian woman has been rewarded with an impeccable complexion, and such a tonal fluid will help us. We apply it on the skin of the face with light patting movements, and the reflective particles will give the face a slight glow - just like with Aishwarya.
2. Highlight the cheekbones with the Infaillible Pant Blush (for highlighter lovers, let's say one stroke of the brush - on the apples of the cheeks).
3. Eyebrows are worked out with shadows from the Brow Artist Genius Kit palette (do not overdo it: just darken slightly and comb up).
4. Draw a neat arrow with the Perfect Slim liner to "open" the eyes and apply mascara on the eyelashes (at least two layers, but for the effect of a dramatic look, you can make three).
5. The shade of lipstick (in our case it is matte lip paint Infaillible Lip Paint) is selected slightly darker than the natural color of the lips.
Aishwarya's styling is simple: to repeat it, dry and comb the hair, then apply disciplining oil along the entire length of the hair (for the actress, as the ambassador of the L'Oreal Paris brand, it was the extraordinary Elseve oil) and straighten them with a curling iron. Parting is best done in the middle.
Ashwarya Rai's second appearance on the red carpet was no less memorable and certainly more striking: the stunning scarlet Ralph & Russo bustier dress, which the actress chose for the premiere of the 120 bpm film (see the most beautiful outfits of the fourth day of the film festival here ─ Fashionable Cannes-2017: Elizabeth Olsen, Aishwarya Rai and other beauties of the evening premieres on May 20 "), flawlessly emphasized the beauty of the Indian woman.
We do makeup
1. Even out the complexion with a foundation - the Infaillible 24H foundation (in our case - shade 09) will do. Lightly emphasize the cheekbones with blush - they will add lightness and freshness to the image.
2. Make-up of the eyes in no case should overload the image, therefore, draw neat arrows using the So Couture liner. We work on the eyelashes with Volumissime x5 Carbon Black mascara.
3. To keep the balance, we focus on the lips - the color of the lipstick should be deep and rich. L'Oreal Paris makeup artists opted for burgundy, which is why we use Infaillible Lip Paint in shade 205.
The stylists supported not only the solemn mood of the evening by styling the actress's hair in large curls, but the overall tonality of the image - they applied a spray of Colorist in a red-pink shade to individual strands.
Photo: Getty Images, L'Oreal Paris Press Office
- Cannes 2017: Perfect Makeup Lessons from Deepika Padukone
- Cannes Fashion 2017: Aishwarya Rai, Rihanna and other beauties of the evening premieres on May 19
- Two brides: Pippa Middleton vs Kate Middleton