The great Coco Chanel knew how to live on the "sunny side of the street" and turn the rest not only into a holiday of hedonism, but also into a triumph of style. It was she who "uncovered" the women, teaching them to wear sports jersey with style in the summer, choose a vest in any doubtful cases, walk heavy jewelry even on the beach and love tanned skin as a sign of health and fullness of life. You can endlessly view photographs of Mademoiselle herself enjoying her vacation. Actually, this is exactly what makeup artist Lucia Pica did when creating the summer makeup collection Eclat et Transparence de Chanel.
The collection has a very unusual color of mascara Le Volume de Chanel, Gris Voilé, combining green and gray shades. As for the lip pencils, they are so convenient!
“Working on Eclat et Transparence de Chanel, I decided on something that is rarely done with summer collections - I changed the color to light,” says Lucia Pica. - Usually, with the onset of warmth, the makeup turns pink, blue or blue (there is such a popular omen!), But I wanted to play with halftones, to create a summer look that is not straightforward and joyful, but built on noble nuances. To convey the touch of light to the skin, its reflection from it and a slight shimmer, it is possible not so much with the help of pigments, but with the help of textures. Therefore, the main effect I wanted to achieve is transparency and glow.
Palette Essentielle Ete - Eclat Solair. This trio can be used on any part of the face: illuminating cream foundations, like a light touch of the sun, slightly bronze the skin and shimmer on it with golden particles
More specifically, look at the Eclat Enigmatique eye shadow. The shades are quite active, but when applied, a very interesting effect is obtained: you seem to be looking through the color. And all this thanks to the texture! The same happens with the Palette Essentielle Ete - Eclat Solair. Apply any of the three shades to cheekbones as a highlighter, mix with eyeshadow, and add to lips and cheeks for a sensual accent. In short, be free: you can't go overboard with these textures."
Pastel nail polishes create a light effect and soften the entire look. I would even say that they increase the feeling of fragility.
“In 1932, Mademoiselle Chanel created tanning oil. It was a real revolution in consciousness: "sun-kissed" skin suddenly became an indicator of status and a reflection of a real dolce vita, continues Lucia Pica. - I wanted to find a place for this in modern times. This is how a product appeared that did not exist in nature before - L'Eau Tan, Chanel. This is an amazing product that has incorporated the properties of all beauty categories: care, make-up, perfumery.
L'Eau Tan, Chanel is essentially a light eau de parfum that refreshes tanned skin. The aroma composition for her was created by the perfumer of the House of Chanel Olivier Polge
You spray the product, and immediately there is a feeling of freshness, gradually a delicate shade of light tan is added to it, which is right for you, and, naturally, this makes the skin look smoother, more uniform and even a little more toned. At the same time, one should not be afraid of the "yellowness" that autobronzers sometimes sin. L'Eau Tan is the first step into summer, this red ribbon that we cut and announce the official opening of the beach season."
Be sure to try!
- Do not be afraid that "red" shadows will give your face a tired look. I added a little bronze to the red, through which the "dangerous" pink shade does not break through. In this version, the eyes become brighter, especially green and brown.
- Layering of funds is always a hot topic. Modern makeup is a play of texture and color. Take some "gold" from the Palette Essentielle Ete trio and lightly powder the movable eyelid, and top it off with red-brick eyeshadow. The result is a noble and very “expensive” patina that appears.
- For those who, on the contrary, intend to express themselves at the top of their voices, I highly recommend using green eyeliner and green mascara, shaded with coral lips and emotionally enhanced with green nail polish. Believe me, it will turn out very stylish. The time is coming for strong, thoughtful images.
- Don't forget to try on the matte lips and radiant face this summer. You will be surprised how fresh and modern it looks.
Photo: archives of press services
- 10 cannes lionesses makeup tricks we need this summer
- Your Concealer Can Do More: 6 Unexpected Uses
- How Prince William got revenge on Prince Harry at his wedding