Katerina Shpitsa shone at the closing of the Sochi festival last year (we read "How Katerina Shpitsa outshined Paulina Andreeva") and did not lower the bar this year. On the red carpet of the last day of Kinotavr, Katya appeared in a retro look that could well have become an illustration for the novel The Great Gatsby: an exquisite lace dress with a corset bodice and a moderately provocative, transparent skirt with a train, a low bun with soft waves at faces and gentle make-up.
Katerina Spitz's makeup, according to the Max Factor makeup team, is a modern twenties take on a matte skin tone. For this purpose, we will use the Lasting Performance foundation. With a slightly darker shade of Facefinity Compact powder, we make a light correction, emphasizing the cheekbones and the most prominent points of the face.
We carry out eye makeup according to the following scheme: we put a smoky shade of shadows at the beginning of the eyebrow at the bridge of the nose and wide, and we also perform a soft shade along the lower eyelid. We add a golden glow to the upper movable eyelid with the help of the Smokey Eyes DramKit palette makes ─ the result is a stylish make-up worthy of the red carpet.
Eyebrows are well combed and styled using a transparent gel Natural Brow Styler (if necessary, lightly paint over with a Brow Contouring Kit palette). We put an accent in the form of several layers of Dark Magic mascara. Apply Color Elixir cushion on the lips in a calm nude shade.
Products used for makeup:
Foundation Lasting Performance, Max Factor
WellaProfessionals stylist Marianna Ridzanich chose for Katerina an elegant hairstyle with a low bun and curls laid in light waves around the face, which gracefully recall the retro styling of the early 20th century.
- By washing my head with an ultra-nutritious shampoo ─ hair should be "alive" and saturated with vitality.
- Apply a volume spray to damp hair, giving a flexible and flexible hold to the styling. The main thing is to avoid styling, which will weigh down and stick your hair.
- Blow dry your hair in the direction of hair growth to create root volume.
- With the help of a styler, we make soft waves, pre-treating each strand with a thermal protective spray.
- We collect the hair in a soft asymmetric bun, laying out the bangs near the face in a wave (parting ─ at will, straight or sideways).
- We fix the hairstyle with dry varnish.
Products used for styling:
Ultra-nourishing shampoo INVIGO Nutri Enrich, WellaProfessionals
Photo: archives of press services
- Kinotavr-2018: the brightest stars at the closing ceremony
- Goddess: how Katerina Shpitsa outshined Paulina Andreeva
- Raincoats: where to look for the most important summer must-have