A typical “war paint” of football fans is face painting in the form of national flags. Makeup artists from one of the brightest and most daring brands of decorative cosmetics Urban Decay offer girls a more elegant solution - make-up in a football theme. Until the 2018 World Cup is over, and there is a round-the-clock holiday on the streets, we choose one of the options and go to the mirror.
Makeup from make-up artist Julia Panchenko
- We focus on the arrows in the make-up. To do this, you will need compact shadows in the shade of Chaos and All Nighter fixing spray for makeup ─ dilute the shadows with a spray to the consistency of a liquid eyeliner and draw intense arrows on the upper eyelid with the resulting color.
- Slightly above the blue shade, go through the Razor Sharp liquid eyeliner in the shade of Bump, and blend the long-lasting Vice Liquid Lipstick (shade 714) along the lower eyelid.
- Draw the mucous membrane of the upper and lower eyelids with a persistent black pencil in the Legend shade.
- Draw the ball using the same matte white eyeliner and a black waterproof Perversion felt-tip pen.
- We paint over the eyelashes with Perversion voluminous mascara, and the ends are decorated with the Double Team colored mascara in a deep blue shade of Gonzo.
Makeup from makeup artist Zaira Fact
- For perfect skin, use Naked Skin Foundation, then highlight the cheekbones and add a beautiful blush with the Afterglow SIN Highlighter Palette.
- Draw the lash line using a 24/7 eyeliner in the Demolition shade (softer effect) or the Legend shade (for an expressive look).
- Cover the lashes with Subversion primer and paint well with Perversion mascara.
- To create drawings on the face and lips, we use Razor Sharp liquid eyeliners and Vice Liquid Lipstick (to draw details we take thin brushes in our hands and call imagination for help).
Makeup from makeup artist Anastasia Markova
- Use Naked Skin tone for perfect coverage.
- Accentuate the cheekbones and create a light blush using the Naked Flushed palette (Naked shade).
- Let's start with eye makeup. Apply Eyeshadow Potion Primer Freebase all over the eyelid, then use the Razor Sharp liner (Perversion and Bump shades) to paint a soccer ball on the moving eyelid. For shine, apply Heavy Metal Glam Rock eyeliner on top.
- Finish off with Vice Lipstick (Alpha shade).
- Fix makeup with All Nighter spray.
Makeup from makeup artist Nina Udovenko:
- Smooth out the skin tone with the All Nighter super long-lasting foundation and highlight the cheekbones well with the Shapeshifter palette.
- Use a highlighter to add radiance to the face.
- Draw a bright arrow with Razor Sharp eyeliner (shade Chaos) and generously paint over the eyelashes with Perversion mascara. Apply Goldmine mascara on top.
- We paint our lips with a long-lasting liquid permanent lipstick Vice (Rock Steady shade) and use it to decorate the ball (to complete the drawing of the ball, we need Razor Sharp Chaos liquid eyeliner and Goldmine mascara).
- We write on the cheeks using Perversion eyeliner.
- Fix the makeup with the All Nighter Makeup Fixer Spray.
To create an Urban Decay soccer cheerleader look, you'll need:
Naked Skin Foundation
Photo: Getty Images, press archives
- Cheerleaders to their nails: manicure for the 2018 FIFA World Cup
- World Cup 2018: where to watch football on the big screen in Moscow
- Meghan Markle at Royal Ascot: what you need to know about the most beautiful royal races of the year