If you do not go into complex mathematical calculations, then we can say that 20 years have passed since the first broadcast on HBO of the cult TV series Sex in the city. So we have the right to celebrate the anniversary of Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda and all their sexy, professional and "beautiful" adventures along the way.
It was this fact that inspired us to fantasize about what each of the heroines would “wear” today from the point of view of a beauty image. As a jubilee gift, we have picked them (and you) six cosmetics that each of your friends would be obsessed with today. It has everything from Miranda's signature brick red lips to Carrie's whimsically shimmering eyelids. So, here are 23 beauty products that would bring the thrill of Sex and the City heroines to … climax.
- Not only does Lancome's Moniseur Big mascara add incredible volume to lashes, it also has a pink pearlescent ring insert. This playful design is already a guarantee that the mascara will look harmonious among Carrie's cosmetics-strewn bathroom. The name is also very daring and significant: we are sure that the idea will be appreciated not only by our heroine, but also by Mr. Big.
- The Jade Facial Roller, Yu Ling Rollers is renowned for its prowess in reducing puffiness and erasing wrinkles (you remember those endless cigarettes and not getting enough sleep!). We think Carrie would be in love with this green, double-sided jade roller from Yu Ling Rollers. It's so easy to use, let alone how fast it is! After all, you must agree, it is simply impossible to imagine Carrie 30 minutes caring for her skin.
- The main choice of celebrity stylist Jenda Alcorn for curly curls is Love Curl Cream, Davines. This thick elixir never weighs down or pulls curly hair down. And its name is quite appropriate.
- Given Carrie's penchant for a conspicuous blush (usually a cheerful, slightly shimmery pink), we don't think this passionate cult favorite, the Orgazm Blush, Nars, needs further description. It is renowned for giving your cheeks the “shade” that signals the world about your happy love life. The friendly Orgazm team has just been joined by lip gloss and polish, as well as a loose highlighter powder.
- Carrie is not one of those who are afraid of bold eye makeup, and you can bet that all shades of eyeshadow from the Born to Run palette, Urban Dekay would definitely wait in the wings. Especially gem-inspired colors shimmer well on the eyelids.
- Carrie loves cakes (and Birthday Balm Dotcom, Glossier, smells like cake), gloss and chic nude glossy lips. All of the above is in one aesthetic tube. Plus, you can just imagine that she is ready to die for everything shiny.
Mascara Moniseur Big, Lancome
- For someone with an elegant and sophisticated taste, there is virtually no other nail polish option other than this versatile and seductive (not to mention iconic) Nail Color in Essie's Ballet Slippers. An important fact ─ he is popular with the British royal family (Kate Middleton chose him at one time for the wedding ceremony) - a fun fact that Charlotte would probably appreciate.
- Have you seen Charlotte's bedroom? Doesn't she have bags under her eyes or lack of sleep? Definitely, the nightstand would have one of the luxurious Pure Silk Sleep Mask, Slip (it is quite possible that Harry would have got one as a gift).
- Back to Charlotte's almost annoying lack of purple spots under her eyes, and knowing her expensive taste, it can be argued that there is no better concealer Concealer, Clé de Peau Beauté.
- The Skin Caviar Luxe Sleep Mask, LPrairie with skin firming caviar and other luxurious ingredients is complemented by an ultra-soft brush, which makes a real SPA journey in one attractive package (again - a story, just for Charlotte).
- Charlotte has perhaps the silky "mane" of the Sex and the City suite. So we think she would approve of this signature Pocket Boar Bristle Hairbrush by Mason Pearson. It is famous for promoting healthy scalp and increasing the natural shine of curls. Most importantly, such a comb can be found in almost every cosmetic bag of any star stylist.
- In our opinion, one could add a little shine on top of this cult favorite - Charlotte Tilburi's Matte Revolution lipstick. The Amazing Grace shade is a typical starting point in the trajectory of Charlotte's lipsticks. In addition, there is a "factor" in lipstick that would surely please Charlotte - a light veil of royal approval.
Essie Nail Color (Ballet Slippers)
- Miranda was remembered by her loyalty to her bright lipstick: she practically did not change all the options of the brick shade. Besides, of all the heroines of the series, Miranda seems to be the most "frugal". So it's easy to imagine Matte Lipstick in Nyx's Crazed shade in her makeup case.
- We've always admired the perfectly even tone of Miranda's dyed hair. So today the bold red paint Preference, 5.56 Garnet, L'Oreal Paris would be perfect for her repertoire. This product contains voluminous coloring pigments that stay in the hair structure longer.
- With her gorgeous, almost iridescent skin tone and simultaneous love (or addiction?) To coffee, Frank Body's Coconut Coffee Scrub is ready to take a lasting place in the bathroom, as well as in the heart of Miranda. For greater persuasiveness, he envelops the skin with the aromas of cinnamon and sweet almonds, which is quite consistent with the status of "sweet tooth", which our heroine has confirmed from season to season.
- With fair skin like Miranda, the SPF big play is serious. Products from the pharmacy of one of the favorite brands of dermatologists LRoche-Posay are the best that could have happened to her this sultry summer. Indeed, Anthelios XL SPF 50+ UltrLight sunscreen does not need any further advice.
- Roots are more difficult to clean up when you are red-haired and constantly busy. Since Miranda is always spinning like a squirrel in a wheel, we're just sure she would appreciate the lightweight and convenient Airbrush Root Touch-Up Spray in Red, Oribe, which allows you to touch up color at the roots without going to the salon.
- Let's be honest: Miranda is always on the verge of exhaustion and exhaustion. The Nue Co Energy Food and Prebiotic Powder (contains ingredients such as Vitamin B, Calcium, Magnesium and Prebiotic Inulin) is essential.
Matte Lipstick, Nyx (shade Crazed)
- As any Sex and the City loyal viewer knows, Samantha will do anything with her face to keep her youthful. Brightening mask The Brilliance Brightening Mask, LMer not only perfectly moisturizes, but also has the ability to remove traces of hyperpigmentation and cause a natural glow of the skin.
- The recently launched Sleep & Lift facial line, Filorga, with its innovative Plasmatic Liftig Factors, which restores skin density and contours the contours of the face, was developed specifically for tissue ultra-lifting. We're betting that Samantha would apply the cream and serum from the top of her head to the tips of her toes (despite being for the face).
- The beautiful gilded packaging of SisleÿL'Integral Anti-Age Eye and Lip Contour Cream, Sisley is not its only advantage. The formula of the cream helps the skin of the lips and tissues in the eye area not to lose moisture and firmness. As a luxury lover, Samantha Jones would definitely endorse this product.
- Samantha's skin always sparkles with a healthy glow bordering on an oily glow. Today she would prefer the shimmering elixir Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil from Tom Ford, because, firstly, this is the incredible Tom Ford, and secondly, this oil provides that tempting glow without "greasy" consequences. Plus it is infused with gold and platinum leaves and smells like a sensual blend of warm amber and sandalwood. In general, in essence, this is sex in a bottle.
- Even if you have sensitive skin, chemical peels (if correct) should be a friend, not an enemy. I would like to believe that Samantha learned her lesson after "too aggressive treatments" and would gladly switch to using the daily renewing anti-aging face pads, Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Pads, Elemis. They provide physical and chemical exfoliation in less than a minute and without severe consequences.
Brightening mask for the face The Brilliance Brightening Mask, LMer
Photo: archives of press services
- What's in a royal cosmetic bag: Elizabeth II's favorite beauty products
- Bad girl: beauty rules we never follow
- The Queen and the Pea: Where to Find a Dress Like Her Majesty Letizia