White truffle is literally a precious ingredient. Almost everyone knows how he transforms dishes into culinary masterpieces, but few ─ what is used in cosmetics. Therefore, if we are accustomed to the “caviar” lines ─ by direct analogy with gastronomy ─ and we automatically identify them with luxurious care, the words “cream with white truffle” still cause us a polite smile. Galina Ryazanova, chief technologist of the laboratory of modern cosmetics MIXIT, said how the white truffle helps to keep the skin young and beautiful and in what products it can be found today.
White truffle contains essential amino acids, useful minerals, magnesium, proteins. It has a complex effect on the skin and is best used for intensive prevention of aging, hyperpigmentation and deep wrinkles.
The main thing is that the white truffle is the richest source of the almost full spectrum of B vitamins known today (they are responsible for the youth and proper life processes of our skin). The peculiarity of white truffles is also that they contain microelements in a convenient form, which means that nutrients are absorbed by the body faster than synthetic vitamins.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) helps to prevent premature aging of the skin, gradually smoothes skin creases, making deep wrinkles less pronounced, and small ones almost invisible.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) improves complexion, soothes inflamed skin, restores its radiance and healthy color by accelerating metabolic processes. The lack of this particular vitamin is often evidenced by flaky lips, the formation of a "mesh" in the corners of the lips.
- Vitamin B3 (PP vitamin or niacin) is actively involved in redox processes, protects blood vessels and capillaries, takes part in tissue respiration, carbohydrate and protein metabolism, prevents the occurrence of diseases such as pellagra (rough skin).
- Lack of vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) can cause dermatitis. Pyridoxine takes part in the synthesis of many proteins and regulates the level of assimilation of amino acids, stabilizes metabolism.
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid) helps protect the skin from the harmful effects of the environment, has anti-inflammatory effects, and helps to get rid of acne and breakouts.
- Deficiency of vitamin B10 (para-aminobenzoic acid) is fraught with rapid sunburn, as this vitamin is a powerful antioxidant that protects our skin from sun damage and actually slows down photoaging.
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) accelerates blood microcirculation and metabolic processes, promotes faster delivery of nutrients to the right places.
White truffle has good moisturizing properties: it stimulates the production of aquaporins, the protein tubules through which the cells draw in water. In terms of moisturizing qualities, truffle cosmetics take the first places.
The effect of using products containing white truffle is most noticeable after 25 years, when the first signs of aging begin to appear. Products with white truffle reduce the depth and number of the first wrinkles, increase the elasticity of the skin, give it a radiant even tone, help lighten age spots, and have a lifting effect. Visually, positive changes in the skin of the face are noticeable a couple of weeks after the start of using creams and serums (with constant use, the effect is cumulative).
- Cosmetics with algae, caviar and salt: why it is very effective
- To the place and to the time: what makes anti-aging care at 20+, 30+ and 40+ years old
- 13 photos of Meghan Markle looking pregnant