“Modern anti-age creams promise to fight all signs of aging. But after all, for each individual characteristic, its own active components are needed. What should be guided by when choosing an anti-wrinkle cream, and what for skin elasticity or lifting?"
Since the types of wrinkles can be different, it is necessary to understand what caused them. As you know, only 20% of the signs of aging are irreversible, and the remaining 80% are caused by external factors (UV radiation, stress, atmospheric pollution, etc.).
If wrinkles appear due to dehydration of the skin, often enough intensive moisturizing with hyaluronic acid (high or low molecular weight), as well as glycerin (it moisturizes not only the upper layers of the epidermis, but also promotes the penetration of moisture into the deeper layers of the skin).
If the skin is constantly exposed to external aggressive factors and, as a result, it ages faster, then you should pay attention to the components that regulate the functioning of cells and stimulate regeneration. Specific examples include extracts of rose hips, shiitake mushrooms, green tea, ginkgo leaves, and, of course, seaweed extracts, which are not only a source of peptides, but also a supplier of a huge amount of trace elements (including calcium and magnesium). Care products with such ingredients restore the skin from the inside, increasing the density and elasticity of tissues. Thanks to this, wrinkles are "pushed out" from the inside, and the skin looks smoother and younger.
Modern care products usually contain the development of their laboratories and / or ingredients derived from plant materials. These are numerous plant extracts that can be listed endlessly: extracts of edelweiss, calendula, rose, sea buckthorn … It is important that each cosmetic brand not only combines ingredients, but develops active complexes on their basis, the components of which enhance each other's action. One of the most effective anti-aging molecules today is proxylan, which visibly increases skin density and restructures. This molecule is used by many brands: LANCOME, LRoche-Posay, HELENRUBINSTEIN …
Among plant ingredients, natural (native) plant cells are the leaders. Today, unripe corn, soybeans, oats, wheat are the sources of this most valuable "rejuvenating" material.… Phytoestrogens are structurally similar to human hormones. Under their influence, the ability of cells to absorb nutrients is increased, the formation of collagen fibers is stimulated, the elasticity of the epidermis increases and wrinkles become less noticeable. These are the most active and powerful cells with the highest potential. They are able to transform the skin by strengthening and energizing cells, as well as significantly slow down the processes of cellular aging and reprogram aging skin cells to start the rejuvenation process. Anti-aging creams can be extremely effective, as evidenced by clinical trials. For example, L'OREAL conducts clinical studies using reconstructed skin samples to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of active ingredients in cosmetic products. The results are very impressive.
Photo: Getty Images, press archives
- From Elizabeth II to Frida Kahlo: 5 films about women whose names have gone down in history forever
- Billionaires: what the 20 richest women in the world look like from the Forbes 2020 list
- The four trendiest ways to wear pink every day