The Moscow cinema "October" hosted the premiere of the adventure fantasy "The Secret of the Dragon's Seal" by director Oleg Stepchenko. The main roles in the film were played by Anna Churina, Alexander Robak, Yuri Kolokolnikov and Jackie Chan, who, however, could not attend the premiere due to his busy work schedule.
However, the guests of the show presented the brightest images that turned the event into a real beauty and fashion show. Among them were seen Elena Zakharova, Yulia Snigir, Natalya Lesnikovskaya and many other representatives of secular Moscow.
Anna Churina, to whom special attention was drawn, demonstrated a spectacular trouser suit in a rich burgundy shade, which was complemented by expressive make-up and hairstyle. We are in a hurry to find out how to recreate this impeccable image of Anna and make it luxurious - in our material.
Max Factor makeup artist focused on even skin tone and tried to clearly define each makeup line. The accents were evenly distributed on the lips and eyes: the soft berry shade of the lipstick was complemented by black mascara, which divided each eyelash and created the effect of a wide-open look (see also: "How to choose mascara according to the type of eyelashes").
The ghd stylist Nadezhda Bugreeva shared the step-by-step instructions for creating Anna Churina's styling, so it won't be difficult to repeat it at home.
- Comb gently through clean, dry hair. Apply Thermal Image EIMI Thermal Protective Spray from WellProfessionals over the entire length, which protects hair from heat and gives it a mirror-like smoothness and shine.
- Step 2 to 3 millimeters from the roots, straighten the strands with the ghd platinum styler (from the limited edition INK ON PINK, launched to celebrate the brand's 15th anniversary of the brand's campaign against breast cancer). It maintains an optimal heating temperature of 185 degrees, so it provides the most safe styling for hair health, and also gives it shine (see also: "Fast and beautiful: 5 fashionable styling options in 5 minutes").
- While separating thin strands from your face, curl them by slowly turning the styler towards you at right angles and pulling your hair up.
- Apply WellProfessionals Ocean Spritz EIMI Mineral Texturizing Spray for relaxed beach waves. Finish the texture of individual strands with your hands.
- Smooth back hair above the ears with WellProfessionals Sculpt Force EIMI Extra Strong Gel Flubber.
Thermal Image EIMI Thermal Spray from WellProfessionals
Photo: archives of press services
- Everything you wanted to know about short haircuts
- Like a star: 5 of the most copied hairstyles
- Exactly: 10 methods of transformation from the actresses of "Golden Hollywood"
- How to dress for the theater: current images and modern rules