The annual Oscar awards challenge not only actors and actresses, but everyone who works to create their luxurious red carpet looks. This year, make-up artists were nostalgic for the exits of the old Hollywood film stars and revived the cult of red lipstick, while not abandoning the trend for naturalness.
Armani Beauty make-up masters managed to find the perfect balance between naturalness and chic and create the best beauty looks of the awards ceremony, which were demonstrated by Lily Allridge, Greta Gerwig and one of the main characters of the celebration - Laura Dern. How to repeat the makeup of an Oscar-winning actress - we understand the details.
Makeup Artist : GitBass (@gitabass)
- Before you start applying your makeup, use Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Hydrating Primer, which will help moisturize your skin and secure the perfect tone for the next stages of makeup;
- Apply Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Foundation in gentle circular movements and work on problem areas and eye areas with Armani Beauty Power Fabric Concealer. For a nude matte effect, use Armani Beauty Neo Nude Compact Powder Foundation. For a refreshing look, apply Armani Beauty Neo Nude A-Blush (watch the amount of the product so as not to overdo it);
- Use Armani Beauty Eye Tint Liquid Eyeshadow # 24 to maintain the nude tone of the beauty look, and work through the lashes with Armani Beauty Eyes to Kill Mascar for a wide-open look.
- Use a special primer or lip liner before applying lipstick, then cover with Armani Beauty Rouge D'Armani Matte Lipstick in shade # 102.
Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Hydrating Primer
Photo: Getty Images, press archives
- The best beauty looks from the Oscar 2020 red carpet
- How to replicate the image of Barbara Palvin at the opening of the Venice Film Festival
- How to repeat Edie Sedgwick's makeup: 6 main rules
- 20 beauty habits to master in 2020