The independent award Prix d'Excellence de lBeauté annually recognizes innovative beauty novelties that combine an effective formula, technological solution and unique properties.
The best products of the year are selected by an international jury, whose members are independent experts in the field of beauty and health, beauty journalists and representatives of glossy publications.
This year the theme of the ceremony sounded like Bal des Fleurs ("ball of flowers") - the guests of the event were able to plunge into the atmosphere of spring and feel the long-awaited warmth soon approaching. Floral surroundings, beautiful music and poetry of beauty in the air - the organizers of the award marked the beginning of the new season with this event. The leading Russian decorator Gennady Samokhin was responsible for the unique design of the award.
The main accent and culmination of the evening was the ceremony of awarding the winners, presented in the form of a ballet performance from the repertoire of the Musical Theater. K. S. Stanislavsky and V. I. Nemirovich-Danchenko choreography by Maxim Sevagin. Each beauty laureate was marked with a separate dance that reflects the brand's values and sentiments, making the Prix d'Excellence de lBeauté a true performance and a landmark cultural event. The ballet program was produced by Natalya Bondina.
The hosts of the awards were beauty director of Marie Claire Anastasia Kharitonova and Russian theater and film actor Mikhail Kremer.
DJ GRISHSUPER was responsible for the musical component of the evening.
The most anticipated and exciting moment of the event was, of course, the announcement of the laureates. The winners of the Prix d'Excellence de lBeauté 2020 are:
- Primer and the entire line of Dior Backstage, Dior products;
- Serum Advanced Genefique, Lancôme;
- Foundation fluid for the face Eau De Teint, Chanel;
- Lipstick ROUGE PUR COUTURE THE SLIM, Yves Saint Laurent;
- Foundation Fond de Teint L'Essentiel, Guerlain;
- Line of products for the face Garnier BIO, Garnier.
Laureates of the Prix d'Excellence de lBeauté 2020 according to the Russian jury, which included beauty directors of Russian glossy magazines - Maria Taranenko (ELLE), Anastasia Ezhova (Grazia), Yulia Kudryavtseva (Harper's Bazaar), Lilit Harutyunyan (InStyle), Ekaterina Sakharova (Domashny Ochag):
- Lipsticks Gucci Makeup, Gucci;
- Renewed range of face products Benefiance, Shiseido;
- Correcting face cream CC Dull Correct and CC cream for the skin around the eyes CC Eye, Erborian;
- Tools Biotherm - for the protection of the ocean
No less impressive than the list of laureates was the guest-list of the award, which included representatives of the leading brands of the beauty industry, independent experts and such celebrities as Ekaterina Volkova, Lipa Teterich, Ekaterina Odintsova, Elena Biryukova, Anna Churina, Natalia Lesnikovskaya, Alina Sanko, Alena Chekhova, singer Kaya, Elena Sazhina and many others.
Elena Shkuleva (Marie Claire)
By the way, in addition to the solemn ceremony and ballet performance, the guests of the award were able to enjoy the taste of their favorite Starbucks coffee from the home line, as well as the Italian Prosecco Belstar and the "quiet" Tormaresc wines from the MBG Wine brand.
Porsche Center Rublevsky, the largest Porsche dealership in Europe, was the automotive partner of the award ceremony and atmospheric beauty performance.
For more information on the award, see the March issue of Marie Claire.
- 10 best beauty products you can't do without in 2020
- 5 beauty trends from China to try right now
- Full upgrade: where to go for dramatic beauty transformations this winter
- 20 inspirational quotes to take with you in 2020