For those of you for whom on-the-go is no longer just about coffee, and for whom fixing your hair in your rearview mirror is as easy as getting a copier to print, we've found eight new proven and reliable tricks to tidy yourself up. which will not let you disrupt the way of your nomadic life in the city:
1. Despite the fact that you prefer liquid foundation and loose powder, outside the bathroom, things can go wrong. In case of an emergency makeover , you always need a compact foundation. It looks like a powder, works like a cream, allows you to use yourself on the go - both for full coverage and for correcting makeup. Both in less than a minute.
2. If necessary, you can always add languor to your eyes with your finger. In this case, the negligence of the result only plays into your hands. Take some gel liner on the tip of your ring finger and apply a thin, smeared layer along the lash line with it. The fastest smoky eyes in the world are ready!
A lip liner can be more practical than lipstick: it can be used to “shade” the lips faster and less painstakingly in your favorite shade.
3. If everything in the world could fit in the bag, there would be a bottle of dry shampoo. Alas, not all dreams come true, so we strongly ask you to pay attention to hair powder. It is surprisingly always very compact, works like a dry shampoo, and also perfectly textures and lifts the hair roots.
4. We do not even doubt that you can masterfully paint your lips without a mirror directly from the tube. But often lip liner is more practical than lipstick. They can “shade” their lips in their favorite shade much faster and less painstakingly. Plus, unlike lipstick, the texture of the pencil is more tenacious and corrosive. So gossip, coffee, champagne, kisses in the middle of the working day take place.
5. The top skill is to make mascara and eyebrow gel interchangeable. For example, an eyelash foundation that stimulates eyelash growth can easily be used as a colorless eyebrow gel. If you are interested in black or brown, don't go overboard with mascara. By the way, the eyebrow tint gel also dyes eyelashes perfectly.
Hair powder is an indispensable tool for "quick" beauty. It is very compact, works like a dry shampoo, and also perfectly textures and lifts the hair roots.
6. If in the list "cream for …" you have to sacrifice something again, hand cream is never in danger. Even if one is already on the desktop, then let there be another in your purse. Another reason may also be its secret feature: by moistening your hands, you can easily smooth your hair with them without a single rooster.
7. You never know for sure exactly where and in which Instagram account you will find yourself during the working day. The only thing you're sure of is your makeup, which has passed the iPhone flashlight test of imperfections. By adjusting the lighting level, you can easily examine the light and dark areas on your face and present them in a favorable angle.
8. As you leave Starbucks, be sure to grab a couple of their signature napkins (those brown, recycled ones). It turned out that they work successfully instead of matting wipes, which, as usual, you cannot find in your bottomless bag. Stop looking and deal with the greasy shine on the skin.
Photo: Getty Images
- 8 worst beauty habits that ruin your skin
- K-beauty: 10 steps to flawless skin every Korean woman knows
- Test Yourself: In What Order You Should Actually Apply Facial Products
- Rhinestones, French, monograms: 7 main anti-trends in manicure