Blond dyeing is perhaps the most popular service in beauty salons. This color never loses its relevance, and with the right choice of shade, it can make you the center of attraction for admiring glances. What is the real difference between warm and cold blond? - says the colorist and image maker with 20 years of experience Artem Drevelman.
The agony of choice
Total blond allows you to radically change the image or give it completeness. Light hair color makes the look more mysterious, expressive, refreshes the complexion. At the same time, the main task is to correctly choose the shade, otherwise changing the beauty image will only harm your image.
It is believed that when choosing a shade of blonde, you need to look at the skin and eye color. However, it is more correct to pose the question a little differently: do you want to radically change the image or just make it brighter? Very often we are talking about the second option, and for this purpose a warm blond will be the ideal solution.
Warm and lightweight
Contrary to popular belief, warm blond is not yellow or red. A warm shade is easy to integrate into pearl blondes - this will make the color more expensive and luxurious. He perfectly throws off age, giving facial features more expressiveness.
Warm blonde shades are perfect for those with green and blue eyes. Beige, golden, wheat shades of blond will add lightness to the image. Brown-eyed girls should rely on peach blond. For a finishing touch when creating a bow with a warm blonde, use a bronzer - it will help create a special flavor in the style of "Miami" (see also: "The sun in the hands: how to use bronzer correctly").
Another plus of a warm blonde is that it is easier to care for him. The grown roots are not striking, and the color leaves gently, gradually.
Cold and scalding
Cold shades of blond are chosen less often because of the opinion that he is aging. In fact, only an ashy, gray or silver shade can visually add years. Cold blond is not suitable only for people with problem or mature skin and owners of brown eyes. As a result of such a color combination, there is too much dissonance, which negatively affects the image.
If we talk about the coloring itself, it is important to remember that a cold blond is always about a cardinal change of image. It is optimal for those who want to make their image more complex. Ideal for those with a baby face - faces with soft features, big eyes, full lips, wide cheekbones and dimples on the cheeks.
The pearl shade of blonde throws off age, makes the image stricter and sexier at the same time, turning you into a fearless mistress of her life who knows exactly what she wants. An explosive combination - a cool shade of blond, bright makeup, lace and plain clothes - in both bright and basic colors. This coloring looks especially good on long hair.
When choosing a cold shade of blond, preference should be given to complex and multifaceted colors, for example, lilac - with a departure in lilac or blue shades. Otherwise, the image will look cheap and inexpressive.
- From a professional point of view, total blond is one of the most dangerous types of coloring. And here it is not so much the effect of the dye on the hair as the end result. It can be compared to the preparation of a puffer fish dish: the cook either prepares it correctly, or this dinner will be the last for the guests. Therefore, the question of choosing a shade of blond should be approached with all seriousness and not be lazy to contact an experienced colorist.
The second important rule for those who are planning or have already joined the ranks of blondes is not to change the hairdresser who made a successful dyeing. He knows the features of your hair and the dye recipe. A visit to another specialist can negate all the success of coloring to nothing (read also: "20 terms that will explain to the stylist what color you want").
- Remember to pamper your hair with a special treatment. Avoid alcohol-based styling products. Use specialized, oil-free restorative cosmetics. Be sure to use a hair mask once a week. Compliance with these simple rules will help you stay with your favorite blonde shade for as long as possible.
Photo: Getty Images
- Blonde or brunette: 30 stellar examples to inspire or change your mind
- Your Grace: 10 Most Popular Blondes
- Six haircuts that can change your life
- Time to experiment: 5 new color combinations for fall